Your Four Basic Safety Rules...
- Cross at the corner or crosswalk
- Stop before you cross
- Look both ways
- Always walk across the street
Learn and Live
- Watch for turning cars from both left and right.
- Never cross or enter the street from between parked cars.
- Don't chase or follow balls or other toys into the street.
- Where there are no sidewalks, walk on the left side of the street, facing traffic.
Take the test below and see how safe you are!
Answer "True" or "False"
|1. You can always cross at a corner, even if there is no sidewalk.
|2. You should run across the street.
|3. It's all right to run if no cars are coming.
|4. Stop before you cross.
|5. You should always look both ways before crossing the street.
|6. It's OK to run into the street if you are chasing a ball.
Know your rules.
You can't make even one mistake!
CHP 922 (Rev. 6/1991) OPI 013