2485 Sonoma Street Redding, CA 96001
· I love to cook Spanish food, play the guitar, and spend time with my family
· Helping the next generation of public servants
· Judo Pushups
· There’s nothing wrong with working hard for what you want.
· Be a good person.
2555 1st Avenue Sacramento , CA 95818
· Watching the applicants grow through the process with their physical fitness and confidence· The ability to interact with the public and bring light to a career with the CHP
· The process won’t be easy, but it will be 100% worth it. Stay motivated and remember your end goal.· Your physical fitness will be key in not only making it through the hiring process, but also through the CHP Academy. Work hard, no matter what.
· I enjoy staying active and love to travel.· I have sang the National Anthem since I was 5 years old and have been fortunate enough to sing it in uniform at the CHP Peace Officer Memorial Ceremony, Sacramento Kings game, and San Francisco Giants game.
· Graduate of CSU Stanislaus- BA Kinesiology (Collegiate Athlete- Basketball - 4 years)· Graduate of Fresno Pacific University- MA Kinesiology· Head Coach at multiple Orange theory Fitness Studios· DJ for weddings and corporate events
· My biggest joy is seeing other people succeed. Mentoring applicants through the hiring process is a true passion of mine.· I enjoy being out interacting with the community and educating the public about the opportunities CHP has to offer.
· Always remember your ‘why’! Never forget why you started and use that as motivation through the entire process.· Utilize your support group and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
· First generation law enforcement and college graduate.· I love overland camping and traveling to new places for new adventures.
1551 Benicia Road Vallejo, CA 94591
Prior to CHP:
• Graduate of U.C. Berkeley, BA in Political Science• Prior Small Business Owner
I enjoy encouraging applicants through the Applicant Preparation Program (APP) to achieve their goal of becoming a California Highway Patrol Officer.
Take your preparation serious – a career with the California Highway Patrol is not given, it is earned.Officer Caleb Benefiel
5435 E Olive Ave Fresno, CA 93727
Graduate of CSU Stanislaus & Livingston High School
Former Wet Seal Assistant Manager & Jack in the Box Employee
First generation law enforcement and college graduate.
I enjoy playing sports, especially soccer.
I love my mom!
Be yourself! Remember we are human too and we all must start somewhere. We were in your shoes once. You’re up, so show us what your made of!
411 Central Ave Glendale, CA 91203
UC Riverside Graduate & Collegiate Athlete
As a recruiter I enjoy mentoring applicants as they navigate through the hiring process. It's always exciting meeting new individuals who are motivated, willing to put in the work and ready to make a difference on our department.
Stay focused on the bigger picture. Utilize the Applicant Preparation Program so you can confidently go through the hiring process knowing you are doing everything you can to prepare yourself for this career.
9330 Farnham Street San Diego, CA 92123
Things I enjoy about being a Recruiter:
· I enjoy about being a recruiter is the ability to speak with the public and the countless opportunities to educate possible applicants about a career with the CHP. Furthermore, I like showing new applicants what “nose in the rings” are.
4115 Broad Street, Suite B-10 San Luis Obispo, CA 93401
I enjoy mentoring and guiding future Officers with their mental, physical and career development.
Treat each opportunity as new chance to make a positive first impression. Stay humble and work hard!
847 E. Brier Dr. San Bernardino , CA 92408
United States Marine Corps
I enjoy speaking with people about the California Highway Patrol, helping applicants navigate through the hiring process, mentoring them as they prepare for the CHP Academy and seeing the transformation in them.
• Never lose sight of why you are here. • Take every opportunity to learn.
Officer Octavio Magana